October 13, 2009

thinking

I'm sittin in the church office listinin to music. Dont really have much to write, though a lot has gone on lately. I'm almost done working and praying for the faith I need for us to get by when I'm done. Less than 7 weeks Til baby's here :) I'm lookin foward to Christmas as a little family.

Among The Thirsty

How many names
Can I use to explain
The love of my Jesus
The life that He gave
And so many times
Will I praise You today
I lift up my life
Cause You’re always the same
And my offering
To you I bring
Your name is Jesus
Your name is Jesus
You’re the wonderful, counselor, my friend
You’re what I hold on to
I know that You brought me through
All the days of loss and to the cross, You knew
That I’d need a Savior
How many songs
Can I sing to proclaim
Your wondrous love
Oh and beauty so great
Oh and, What would I say
If You brought down the rain
And everyday I walked through the pain
My heart would still say…




Those are my thoughts lately, that I need Him. "In the morning when i rise...give me Jesus..."

No comments: