May 26, 2011

Tuesdays Treasure

I know I know.. It's Thursday. Half hour 'til Friday.
TGIF!! 
Oh wait, I'm a stay at home Mommy. Every day is Friday. Even though its still Thursday.
Anyways! I did not forget about my Tuesdays Treasure. When I woke up Wed morning I really thought it was Tuesday and I was ready to keep an open mind about what to write about that day. But it was Wed. I had to babysit. I GOT to babysit my cousins adorable curly haired munchkin:


And my husband had his sleep study. Which didnt go to well considering he didnt get 5 minutes of sleep.

So here I'll just speak my mind for a sec then be off to bed.
I am on an adventure. A Cake Ball adventure. When someone asks: "If you had all the money, resources, time, energy and could do anything, what would you do?"
In my wildest dreams!
I don't answer and have the faith for it...  I guess in my mind a dream is a dream. But this wasn't a dream. I love baking. I always thought it would be cool to work in a bakery. But for some reason I pursued childcare and had a nanny job for 4 years and then that was the end of that. At this moment though it's becoming a dream and a reality. It's hard. . . I don't think I can do it. But I've got faith and plenty of friends and family that have faith in me as well...
So here we go.

See you on the wild side.

No comments: