September 30, 2011

All those little little things. 



Constant sweeping of cheerios thanks to a 9 month old self feeder.


                                                                      Source: kristenmariephotog.com via Kristen on Pinterest





Image editing software.

Stealing back my, MY, pillow from my hubby in the middle of the night.


                                                                          Source: lh6.ggpht.com via Kristy on Pinterest



The sound my Dr. Pepper makes when I open it at 7am.

ABC party ideas on Pinterest
                                                                             Source: thecsiproject.com via Darcie on Pinterest


The yummy nachos in the theatre. And the fun roller coaster ride to get you ready for the movie! The only ride I will ever go on ;)

"Watey mommy, watey!"  (water/drink)
*Me ignoring the whining*
 "Watey! WAT. EEEEEEE!" 
*Me yelling at the whining* (My fault for ignoring, i know!) 
"Ask nicely Riah." 
"Milk. Mommy more. Paleeeeease."
(An almost 2 year old learning to talk. Love it.)


Another little thing. Right now. Kids and Nanas while we pick up clothes from home. Only light is from the oven and the laptop. Mondo is on the couch singing and playing guitar, in the dark. I'm on my blog. *sigh*  
:)






Aisle to Aloha
Thank's Lindsay!

1 comment:

A Little Piece of Me said...

Did you take that last photo? It's gorgeous!! If you did, what editing software did you use?